Privacy and Cookies Policy
Grimfrost Production AB (we or us) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take the privacy of all of our customers and site users (you) very seriously and take great care to protect your personal information.
Information we may collect from you
We do not require that visitors reveal any personal information in order to access our main website, however some personal information is required to participate in certain activities, and we may collect and process the following personal information:
- Information that you provide by completing forms on the website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting a newsletter, registering to use our site or subscribing to our services. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, address, email address, date of birth and telephone number.
- We will take details of the purchases and other transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- We may ask you for information when you enter a competition operated via the site or promotion sponsored by us.
- If you contact us by telephone, email or otherwise in writing, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- We may collect details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, the resources that you access.
How we will use your information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To create a membership profile for you to help us provide a more personalised service which is suited to meet your preferences.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To send you our newsletters or catalogues or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To contact you and to update you in respect of any partially complete or incomplete orders you have made.
- To carry out your requests in respect of any gift list you may create.
IP Addresses and Cookies
From any point after you have entered our website, information may be collected about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, information about your general internet usage may be obtained by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. In summary, the cookies we use enable us:
- To estimate our general audience size and how they use our site
- To recognise you when you return to our site
- To store information about your preferences to allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches
We will also permit certain third parties to collect cookies during the time you use our website. In summary, the cookies will enable us to:
- Track the first and last pages you visit and your total number of visits to the website
- Track how long you spend on any page existing within our website
- Track how you have been visiting the website
- Track how you came to access the website including any keyword searches, search engine information or referrer
Please note that if you restrict or block cookies this website uses, this may reduce the performance and usability of the site.
Where we will hold your information
The information we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored on our suppliers' servers at One.com and Shopify. Your information may therefore be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the country in which you are resident. Your information may also be processed by staff who work for us, or for one of our suppliers, operating outside the country in which you are resident. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fullfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We may use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
We will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) where you have consented to be contacted.
What to do if you do not want us to contact you
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes.
You can change your mind at any time either to opt in or to opt out of receiving communications from us or third parties by contacting us using the contact details set out below.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to communicate with you according to the preferences that you share with us.
Contacting people who have opted out
In order to accurately maintain the information in our systems we may on occasions contact those customers who have asked us not to contact them to ensure that the information we hold is correct and re-affirm any preferences they may have given us previously. This will normally be in the form of a letter or email, stating that our records indicate that they do not wish to be contacted by us and that we will not contact them unless they grant us their consent. It is important that we retain this right to ensure that we provide good customer service and accurately maintain our information.
What we do with your financial information
We will use your financial information to enable payment authorisation and billing. When you purchase any products from us, your consent is given to provide your financial information and personal information to those third parties necessary to process your transaction with us, such as credit card companies, banks and companies that handle delivery and shipping on our behalf. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk protection. We will not share your financial information with third parties without your consent for any other reason.
All financial information you provide to us is encrypted for security purposes.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your information to any member of our group which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties with the exception of the following limited circumstances:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective sellers or buyers of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data held about customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use or Terms and Conditions of Sale; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Grimfrost Production AB, its employees, or customers. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- If we publish your gift list to the public where you have requested us to do so.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
In these circumstances we will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure your information is properly protected and processed under strictly controlled conditions and in accordance with current data protection legislation.
Your access to information
You have the right of access to, and to receive a copy of, information held about you. We are in most territories we operate in entitled to charge a fee, of around 150 SEK, to meet our administration costs in providing you with the information and we will generally do so. Please contact us if you wish to see a copy of the information we hold and we will respond to you within 40 days of receiving your request once the validity of it has been confirmed. We will require proof of identity to be provided before we can respond to any such access request.
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by us is not correct, or you wish to have your name or information removed from our records, please contact us, and we will happily review, update, or remove information as appropriate.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online (e.g. on message boards, through e-mail, or in chat areas) that information can be collected and used by others.